Coral Wrap & Grow Gift Set was designed exclusively for British Flower Week and is inspired by “Living Coral” Pantone’s Colour of the Year 2019.
With a handy-six step guide included, it is easy to create your own flower bouquets at home. This set also makes a lovely gift for a gardener or someone who enjoys being creative.
Each box contains enough materials to wrap at least six arrangements with matching stickers and flower decorations. Seeds are included to help you make Britain bloom.
This inspired set contains:
- Sumptuous Flower gift wrap two sheets (size 42cm x 59cm)
- Colour Satin Tissue Paper two sheets (size 50cm x 76cm
- Two round matching stickers
- A wooden keepsake gift tag
- A3 recycled kraft gift wrap two sheets
- Luxury coloured ribbon, one metre
- Beautiful British twine, one metre
- Seed packet
- A 6-step guide to homegrown flower wrapping
- All sent in a kraft box with a decorated label and quote
We care about the planet and have gone to great lengths to make the world a greener place. Materials are sourced in Britain and are ethically produced with the planet and recycling in mind.
Please note some colours may alter slightly depending on your computer settings.
Box Dimensions 340mm Length x 230mm Width x 23mm Height (perfect letterbox gift size)