GROW YOUR OWN EDIBLE BOUQUETS with this on trend ECO-FRIENDLYgift set. Easy for beginners and gardeners alike with the six step guide to wrapping bouquets included.
A THOUGHTFUL GIFT Learn something new and grow edible flowers to use in baking or salads. The Calendula Touch of Red seed mix and wrapping materials all beautifully presented in an illustrated box. Grow edible flowers to create on average six garden flower bouquets. Treat yourself or share the love of cooking with fresh flowers!
DO-IT-YOURSELF create edible bouquets at home like a florist, with florist style flower wraps, decorations, ribbons and more.
Grow Edible Flowers Flower Seeds included.
This special MADE IN BRITAIN set contains:
- 2 Sumptuous fresh green striped flower wrap sheets (non-coated so can be recycled)
- 2 sheets of green coloured satin tissue paper
- 2 round matching stickers 'Eat Me, Cook Me, Enjoy Me'.
- 1 wooden flower keepsake gift tag watering can.
- 2 sheets of A3 brown recycled natural wrap
- 1 metre of yellow and white twine
- 1 metre of grey British twine
- A packet of Calendula Touch of Red seed mix.
Box Dimensions 340mm Length x 230mm Width x 23mm Height (perfect letterbox gift size)