Children's Bouquet Kits are perfect DIY projects to get creative and let small hands get crafting. These are fun to learn to wrap like a florist with the easy step by step guide.
Flower Wrap and Grow kits teach you how to make your own flower bouquets to share for any occasion. Plant the seeds to use the flowers or create faux flower bouquets, your choice.
Wrap flowers in the scrumptious rainbow flower wrap and use the stickers to label them and add the child's name. On average each box will gift at least six flower gifts.
Create your own flower story A4 collage using the printout within the box and add your own photographs. Gift with a flower bouquet for an extra special present and keepsake.
Flower wrapping is made easy with a handy six-step guide included in the sleek decorated post box which fits through a standard letterbox.
This special set contains:
- Rainbow flower wrap two sheets
- Satin tissue paper two sheets
- Two round matching stickers 'Flowers created with love by (write on the child's name) and 'Flowers homegrown with love'.'
- A wooden keepsake gift tag watering can
- A3 recycled kraft gift wrap two sheets
- Beautiful British twine, one meter
- Zinnia 'Early Wonder Mixed'
- A4 Flower Story (to add your photographs)
- A 6-step guide to homegrown flower wrapping
- All sent in a kraft box with a decorated label and quote
Materials are sourced in Britain and are ethically produced with the planet and recycling in mind.
Made in Britain, Eco-friendly, Great family activity
Please note some colours may alter slightly depending on your computer settings.
Box Dimensions 340mm Length x 230mm Width x 23mm Height (perfect letterbox gift size)
Copyright notice: All designs remain the right of Kelly Rideout Design ©